Grand Designs magazine is one of a kind, making it an essential purchase for any homeowner. Every issue is packed with expert advice for all sizes of projects. A wide–ranging news section keeps readers up to date with the latest news, trends and technologies across the topics of architecture, design, kitchens, bathrooms and eco. Stylish and helpful Grand Designs will inspire you.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is published. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to September 2011. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
£1.49 per month
£17.49 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
Home & Garden:Back
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
- Photo & Video
- Social Networking
- Role Playing
- Arts & Photography
- Brides & Weddings
- Business & Investing
- Children's Magazines
- Computing & Internet
- Cooking, Food & Drink
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Electronics & Audio
- Fashion & Style
- Health & Well-Being
- Home & Garden
- Literary Magazines & Journals
- Men’s Interest
- Films & Music
- News & Politics
- Outdoors & Nature
- Parenting & Family
- Professional & Trade
- Regional News
- Sports & Leisure
- Travel & Regional
- Women’s Interest